40 Motivational Songs That’ll Keep You Refreshed!
I love inspirational songs. When I used to commute to the office, there was something I would never leave the house without. My pda phone. Not only does it contain my appointments and schedules, it had my favourite speakers’ seminar mp3 and a compilation of upbeat & inspirational songs. Such inspirational songs never fail to bring up the vibes in me and spice up my mornings. A very good monday morning blues killer!
Upon the request of one of the Goal Setting College reader Chris, I’ve taken the liberty to compile this list of popular top motivational songs for your enjoyment. I’ve even added some of my personal favourites! But remember, even though inspirational music has the power to drive and motivate you, nothing beats the sound of your inner voice.
Something that’s really true to your heart.
Classic Popular Hits
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
- Chariots of Fire – Vangelis
- The Final Countdown – Europe
- We Are the Champions – Queen
- We Will Rock You – Queen
- I’ve Got the Power – Snap
- It’s My Life – Bon Jovi
- Affirmation – Savage Garden
- Beautiful Day – U2
- What a Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
- I Feel Good – James Brown
- I Can See Clearly Now – Johnny Nash
- Lovely Day – Bill Withers
- Walking On Sunshine – Katrina and the Waves
- Live Like You Were Dying – Tim McGraw
- I Believe I Can Fly – R. Kelly
- You Gotta Be - Des’ree
- When You Believe – Mariah Carey/ Whitney Houston
- Hero – Mariah Carey
- I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
- Bad Day – Daniel Powter
- Man In The Mirror – Michael Jackson
- I’m Alive – Celine Dione
- Tub Thumping – Chumba Wumba
- Lose Yourself – Eminem
- Remember The Name – Fort Minor
- Till I Collapse – Eminem
- Return to Innocence – Enigma
- O Fortuna – Carmina Burana
My Personal Favourites
- Orinoco Flow – Enya
- Only Time - Enya
- True to Your Heart – 98 degrees & Stevie Wonder
- Fly – Celine Dione
- Now We Are Free – Lisa Gerard
- When You Say Nothing At All – Ronan Keating
- New Day – Celine Dione
- One Day More – Les Miserables
- The Prayer – Celine Dione & Andrea Bocelli
- Nessun Dorma – Pavarotti *
- Time To Say Goodbye – Sarah Brightman & Andrea Boccelli *
* These 2 songs remind me of Paul Potts. And if you haven’t caught the story of this inspiring car phone salesman, check out here. Feel free to add any inspirational songs that you like to this list!
Disclaimer : The links point to external resources and I sincerely apologize if they contain scenes or comments you find deplorable. I also appreciate the fact that everyone will have their favourites and if none of the above are inspirational songs or motivational songs in your point of view, please accept my deepest regrets!
**Photo by Aubergene inspirational songs